Watch BBOTT!

Monday, October 3, 2016

Monday: Noms Spoiler and Veto Comp Today

Happy Monday, BB addicts!! We're well into Week 1 of the BBOTT season and things are starting to heat up! :D Yesterday, I posted that Monte was thinking of Kryssie/Jason for noms, with Jason as the target. Those plans have shifted slightly.

Nominated for Eviction:
JASON & DANIELLE

America will pick 3rd nom (voting now closed).
EDIT: Voting is now back open for a few more hours.

Julie informed the HG's of America picking the 3rd nom (Sunday 8:02pm BBT). Julie explained that are rules to America's 3rd Nom:
*the same HG can't be nominated 2 weeks in a row
*all 3 noms compete in veto comp (*well, duh. lol)*
*if America's nom comes off the block, they're safe and no replacement nom will be named.

So we could see 2 or 3 noms per week, depending on that.

Monte picked Danielle instead of Kryssie because he knows that Shane/Danille are close, so he's using Daniele as a pawn to make sure Shane sticks with the plan of getting Jason up & out this week. Before getting put on the block, Danielle promised Jason that if she won veto, she'd save him. Now with her up on the block next to him, well..that plan isn't gonna happen. But if Kryssie plays and wins veto, she could save Jason, her secret F2 ally. And he also has Shelby/Scott/Justin in his OTT Jamboree Alliance to help him out.

Speaking of alliances, the wonderful @89razorskate20 made us BB fans a handy dandy alliance chart:
The Veto Comp is today at 1pm BBT and yes, we will be able to see it on the feeds. Every comp (and ceremony/eviction) will be live on the live feeds all season long. w00t w00t!! :D I'll be back later on with the Veto Comp winner spoiler.

8 comments:

  1. What time is BBT? I'm central. Just trying to get my barings. I thought bbt was ET but that didn't seem right? Is it? Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am central also. I believe that BBT is 2 hours behind us. Example. 12 noon central would be 10 am pacific.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like how mean people are being to Monte on twitter for nominating Jason (and Danielle). I've seen him called some pretty terrible things that I don't think he's ever shown himself to be, racist, homophobe, also that because he wouldn't let the girls put makeup on him, but um neither Shane nor Justin got their makeup doen? I mean, he's not my favorite that's for sure, but I feel like he's getting it so bad just because he's nominating Jason. If it were a regular season everyone would be cussing him to the ends of the earth for not nominating a vet. To me it makes perfect sense to get rid of Jason because America picks the winner and America already loves him. Why would anyone in that house want to be sitting next to him?!

    Sorry, this was just kind of a rant. My usual big brother friend I discuss everything with hasn't really watched/read much of this season so I need some discussion! Any thoughts on this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you. Overall, it seems a lot of the guests are very mean spirited. It almost reminds me of elementary school. One thing that really bothers me is when Justin picks up Scott's pack of cigarettes takes one out and THEN asks if it is okay. I wish Scott would just hide them.

      Delete
    2. My honest opinion of monte is that he is unaware of good bb strategy. He has tunnel vision and doesn't know the game well enough to think beyond one week at a time. He is a straight shooter, more so than anyone I have seen on bb. He is ultra conservative, and I don't mean anything political, and there is culture shock for him in the house but I don't think his nominations were based on any prejudice, jason was the easy choice, every time there is vets, the rookies want them out first. And danielle being in a showmance puts a huge target on her back, weren't we all stunned that the showmance lasted as long as they did in bb18? Being biased aND completely a jason fan, I am pissed that monte targeted jason but it was a game move and damn I am glad they have people playing the game right away and for that I appreciate monte. I am going to vote him as have not along with Whitney and Shane to let him know hands off jason but if he were in jason alliance I'm sure there would be far fewer haters.

      Delete
  4. OH MY GAWD MY GOD IM GOING TO CRY! Jason won veto!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me © Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2013. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.