Watch BBOTT!

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Final Schedule for BBOTT

Hey BB addicts! I am saying goodbye until Summer 2017. This being the 1st Fall Edition of BB, I learned that I cannot handle both seasons back to back (in addition to life stuff that popped up a month ago that I'm still going through). I will be back for my 11th BB Summer Season next year. Without going into details about my personal life, I ask that you respect my decision and I really appreciate all y'alls love and understanding during a difficult time in my life. I know we've all been there at one point or another.

Okay, so before I say goodbye until next Summer, let's go over some important happenings, shall we?

Nov 24th Thurs:
Happy Gobble Gobble Day! :D

Fri:
Final Live Diaries @ 7:30pm BBT

Saturday:
Special "Game Changing" Ceremony, where Jason will choose who he wants to take for the Final 3 (**Jason won Part 1: Final HOH!! I am so happy my boy made it!!!)

Tuesday:
Final Weekly Replay Webisode @ 5pm BBT, then followed by Part 2: Final HOH. Loser of comp will be evicted.

Weds:
Live "I should win because.." speeches from the remaining HG's. (We're voting for the winner, no jury.)

Dec 1st Thursday: BBOTT Live Season Finale!!!! :D @ 5pm BBT

Happy Holidays to you & yours, and I'll see y'all for our normal BB schedule next Summer when things are back to normal!
J.
Contact Me © Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2013. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.