Watch BBOTT!

Thursday, September 29, 2016

The Overnighter

Gooooood morning, BB addicts! :D This is the 1st Overnighter of the BBOTT season. I didn't do a post last night because (1) I wanted to experience it as a fan for myself (the HG's moving in, getting to know them, etc) and (2) I wanted to get a grip on things before posting about them.

Okay, so last night was the premiere of BBOTT and we watched all 12 newbie HG's move in one by one (7pm BBT-9pm BBT). Then at 9:00pm BBT, we saw who won the battle of the returning houseguest!

The winner is...
JASON!!!!
OMG my boy is back yayyyy!!! :D 

Okay, so after Jason entered and took a tour of the new digs this season, all the HG's chatted and it was just..FANTASTIC!! lol I gotta admit, I'm already totally in love with this season and most of the HG's are already looking promising. Could it be?? Could it be that we're in for an ahh-mazing BB season after waiting for 4 seasons now? lol I think so! ;)

The sisters (Alex/Morgan) haven't revealed that they're sisters (*uh oh) and Shelby caught Alex calling Morgan "Mo". Alex brushed it off and said she'll give her a nickname too. But then at 1:10am BBT (I tweeted this over on Twitter this morning), Jason was looking at the memory wall and noticed how Alex/Morgan look alike. 


Jason: "Are Morgan and Alex the same person?..because they look like it in these photos." 


Annnnd at 4:50am BBT this morning, we have our first alliance of this BB season! It's a 4-guy alliance that includes Cornbread (aka Michael), Monte, Shane and Scott. 

Monte wonders if they should target a girl, since they out-number the guys right now by 1. Cornbread thinks of "The 4 Horsemen" for an alliance name, while the others guys said it's only Day 1 and that they have time to come up with a name, plus that name was already an alliance name in a previous season. 

As of 7:12am BBT, Jason/Danielle are just now heading to bed as the other houseguests are already snoozing away.
Danielle: "I'm gonna be so tired for the comp tomorrow." (*err..she means today. lol)

**And that's it for the Overnighter!! :D I'm VERY excited for this season and already hooked! Lots of energetic HG's, fun personalites...sooo much potential for an epic season! :D Today should be the HOH comp to get this season started. (HOH Comps will be on Wednesday's this season after this week.) I'll be back later on today with another update on the house happenings. Until then, enjoy watching the live feeds!! 



15 comments:

  1. I too love this season already. I couldn't stop watching last night and now I'm super tired but it was worth it. Hopefully this will make up for Season 18!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie. Hey Hun do you have any idea as to what time they will play HOH comp today? I looked on the schedule but didn't see it. Thanks. And thanks again for taking on the task of blogging for us, you do a great job! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie. Hey Hun do you have any idea as to what time they will play HOH comp today? I looked on the schedule but didn't see it. Thanks. And thanks again for taking on the task of blogging for us, you do a great job! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So is everyone in a pair except for Jason?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't see the full episode to watch. Saw the little videos but not the full episode. I never watched BB on it's original time always DVR'd it so won't be liking this if I can't watch it when it is good for me. Any ideas or help in finding the episodes?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are they going to have the full episodes on the all access pass? I can't stay up that late to watch it live. I aways dvr'ed it and watched it in the am.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Did you find the full episode to watch?

      Delete
    2. Yes how do we watch? I don't see the episodes either

      Delete
  8. can anyone HELP??? i would love to enjoy this season like everyone else seems to be but so far not so good. i was not able to watch last night and wanted to go back and watch episode today but all i can seem to find are just clips, not full episode. how and where can i see it? also is there a schedule somewhere of when comps will air? i much prefer to watch it on tv...you get the recap 3 times a week and can dvr and then reading blog and watching feeds is just bonus. i feel like i'm going to miss a lot and be very lost as to what's going on. if some has this all access figured out could you please help fill me in?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Teresa,
    I went to flashback and put in 7:00 on the 28th that is blacked out think it starts at 7:30 but it ran the whole episode for me that way. I think there is a schedule of things then in the flashback you will have to put in the time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They will make the episode into a video you can watch seperately but you have to give production a couple days to make it. Just keep checking the website. I would expect it either tonight or sometime tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you ladies!! but now is anyone else having trouble with their feeds? mine won't work what a mess!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can you watch last nights episode? I have cbs all access but can't find how to watch the episode? Can anyone help?

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me © Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2013. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.